General Terms & Conditions
Shopping with Asset Disposals
- Online via this website
- When you place an Order for a Product you are contracting to buy the item for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
- Asset Disposals may cancel any sale and not supply any products or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
- Courier – We have established a preferential rate with FASTWAY COURIERS and goods can be delivered by this service with absolute confidence and reliability. All goods, with the exception of Pottery, Crockery and Glassware are insured, the cost of delivery is a little more expensive, but for peace of mind, is a superior delivery service.
- Registered Post – Goods can be delivered by Registered Post. this method of postage offers the customer the protection of Insured, Guaranteed, and Signed Delivery. All goods posted by Registered Postage are Insured with An Post to the Value of the Goods up to and inclusive of €150.00. If the goods are damaged, lost or not delivered, we will offer you a full replacement or your money back.
- Standard Post – This method of post offers you an inexpensive way to have your goods delivered. We will have certification of postage from An Post, to show when and where we posted the goods, but we will not accept responsibility for loss, damage or non-delivery.
- The price for each Product is shown on AssetDisposals .ie and INCLUDES V.A.T. at 23%.
- We always try to make sure that the prices on AssetDisposals .ie are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
- Prices are quoted on AssetDisposals .ie in EURO – outside Ireland your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate but you can use www.xe.com “currency converter” to estimate the price in your currency. Please note that the “currency converter” is only a guide and may not accurately reflect current exchange rates. Please note that both charges and refunds are in Euros and Asset Disposals cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Non-EU customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advice you what these costs will be – please consult your local customs office for more information.
- You must pay for your Order before it is delivered and you can do so by Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order.
- All Order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the Order differs.
- If you have received a promotional gift voucher from AssetDisposals .ie, only one such Gift Voucher may be redeemed per purchase.
- Specific Terms and Conditions apply to the sale and use of AssetDisposals .ie Gift Vouchers.
- We try to keep AssetDisposals .ie as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that particular product will always be available. If we can’t supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
- All special offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product you have Ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your Order. If this happens, you may cancel your Order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it. Delivery
- Asset Disposals deliver to destinations worldwide.
- Please Order from Asset Disposals with enough time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time, as Asset Disposals cannot be responsible for this.
- Asset Disposals does not accept any returns for goods purchased. This is a discount website and all goods are of liquidated or shop soiled nature, therefore when you purchase any item from Asset Disposals, we do not accept it returned.
- Asset Disposals does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any Product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in Asset Disposals and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the Asset Disposals web site is owned by ICI Limited, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of International Crystals, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use AssetDisposals .ie for private, personal and commercial use to view, copy and print portions of AssetDisposals .ie for the sole purpose of placing Orders. The materials on AssetDisposals .ie may not be used for any other purpose with permission.
- Asset Disposals is a registered trademark of ICI Limited, our logos are trade names or trademarks of ICI Limited and may not be used by anyone without our express permission.
- Asset Disposals makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to InternationalCrystals.com (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
a. Process your Order;
b. Provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service;
c. Help fraud prevention i.e. we check card details with our credit agency and reserve the right to refuse Orders on that basis (your credit rating can be checked for a nominal fee with the main Irish agencies.
d. Open and run your account;
e. Administer prize draws;
f. Provide a more personal shopping experience.
g. Use your email address to send you special offers and ezines from our company group, Asset Disposals & Institute Limited.
- By making an Order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- If you have used the AssetDisposals .ie web site before or have Ordered Products from Asset Disposals or Angels and Crystals before it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful. If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an Order) whether or not you want us to contact you about future offers, events and new Products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we’d like to keep you informed of the developments on AssetDisposals .ie.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
- Asset Disposals will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent.
- Where requested please therefore check the relevant box.
- In Order to improve our service at AssetDisposals .ie we may use a device known as a ‘cookie’. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited InternationalCrystals.com before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve AssetDisposals .ie and the products and services available to you.
- Asset Disposals is registered with the Information Commissioner in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We do not accept returns.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If the product is Damaged or Faulty, although we try to select and package the Products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a Product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you Ordered, we will refund you on sight of images supporting the damage or defect.
- Unwanted Products – European Distance Selling Regulations (DSRs) By law, consumers in the European Union have the right to cancel a contract for the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after receipt of the order. If you wish to cancel your order under the DSRs we ask you to please notify our Customer Service team quoting your name and order number:
- Asset Disposals have tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the Products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on AssetDisposals .ie or contact us for exact sizes.
- Asset Disposals will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person’s services.
- Because of the nature of the Internet Asset Disposals provides and maintains AssetDisposals .ie on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of AssetDisposals .ie will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use AssetDisposals .ie breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Asset Disposals for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit Asset Disposals liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- Asset Disposals will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
- Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your Products carefully. Asset Disposals is not involved in the manufacture of Products and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturer’s guidelines. You are urged to use all Products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Asset Disposals excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Asset Disposals and AssetDisposals .ie shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information on AssetDisposals .ie
- Any interruptions to or delays in updating AssetDisposals .ie
- The infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of AssetDisposals .ie or any Product purchased through AssetDisposals .ie
- Any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the firebox.com web site or resulting from unauthorized access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- Any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading AssetDisposals .ie or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from any web browser or their licensees and affiliates;
- The availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which we link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect. General
- Asset Disposals may change or withdraw any part of AssetDisposals .ie, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- Asset Disposals may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend service upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to Asset Disposals other rights.
- Asset Disposals act as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
- If Asset Disposals do not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Asset Disposals option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and Asset Disposals and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are principally aiming AssetDisposals .ie at the Irish and EU market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Under the Irish Criminal Justice Act 1988 it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under16 years of age.
- Use of AssetDisposals .ie and these terms are subject to the laws of Ireland and the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.